Do I Need a Referral for Mental Health Services in Jonesboro, Arkansas?

Do you need a referral to receive mental health services in Jonesboro, Arkansas? To get some services, you'll need approval from your primary care physician (PCP). This is known as a “referral.” Alleviant is the largest multi-center, full-service outpatient psychiatric office in the state. This year, we anticipate seeing more than 70,000 Arkansas residents. We have become the main source of reference for many of the state's major systems.

Our providers offer comprehensive psychiatric care with longer appointments, allowing them to analyze the disorder and collaborate with our referral sources. In some cases, Medicaid will cover the rehabilitation of people with mental illnesses, to help them adapt or simply to feel better. PACE provides all necessary services to those enrolled in the program, in all healthcare settings, 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Arkansas Medicaid also covers hearing tests and hearing aids for children under 21 who are enrolled in the Children's Health Services Program (EPSDT).

ElderChoices offers services to people 65 and older who need special care to live at home or in the community instead of in a nursing home. TEFRA provides Medicaid benefits and services to disabled children so that they can be cared for at home and not in a nursing home, hospital, or other facility. If you have good reason to believe that your life or health or the life or health of your child is in serious danger, you should seek emergency care. Medicaid and ARKids First will pay for ambulance service only in certain cases and only when it's necessary to stay alive or prevent serious harm to your health.

Medicaid pays for rehabilitation services for children under 21 with physical disabilities, if recommended by a doctor or other authorized medical worker. Medicaid will also pay for rehabilitation services for children under 21 who are enrolled in the Children's Health Services Program (EPSDT) and are in the custody or care of the Arkansas Division of Youth Services (DYS). The approval of certain medications by the FDA is considered one of the most important advances in mental health over the last 30 years. These medications are covered by insurance and provide a safe, fast-acting solution for patients who have failed 2 or more antidepressants.

The School Mental Health Services Program provides mental health services to children under 21 years of age who attend school and who have a mental health problem. Medicaid and ARKids First will pay for some of the services provided in your home by a home health care worker or nurse, but only if the doctor believes that home care services are necessary. Medicaid has a special program, called the Children's Health Services Program, to provide health care to people under 21 years of age.

Leave Reply

Required fields are marked *